We are counted amongst noteworthy manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of an excellent quality Roofing Turbine Wind Ventilator that is widely used in food, chemical, pharmaceutical and engineering industry. This ventilator is manufactured with high precision under the surveillance of our deft professionals using supreme grade raw material and sophisticated technology. Moreover, our offered Roofing Turbine Wind Ventilator is made available in variety of sizes, finishes and designs at rock bottom prices.
- Flawless finish
- Excellent performance
- Power efficient
- Hot air being lighter, moves upwards forcing it's way outside the shed through the opening of the Venturi Dome, thus rotating the Turbo Vent.
Safe Work Environment:
- In case of fire, it will extract smoke & fumes, thus preventing the building from getting smoke filled & allowing the occupants to escape.
No Electricity required:
- Turbo Vent operates with slightest wind energy, hence zero power cost
Reduces Shed of Machine:
- Due to reduced humidity & temperature, all machine and other electrical system work at their fullest.
Roofing Turbine Wind Ventilator Features:
- Cost effective needs only natural wind, no power.
- Safe No Electricity.
- Easy install an any type of shed corrugation.
- Light weight made from Aluminum.
- Natural Light (during day time) through FRP Venturi Dome hence reduce lighting load.
- Maintenance Free "FITS FORGET".
- No noise uses "Zirconium Tip" Single Point Japanese Technology.
- Dynamically Balanced For frictionless rotation at lowest wind velocity.
Wind Turbo Ventilator Known As:
- Turbine Ventilator
- Industrial Ventilation System
- Air Turbo Ventilator
- Variya Turbovent
- Powerless Ventilator
- No Power Ventilator
- Attic Ventilator
- Rooftop Air Turbo Ventilator
- Roof Extractor Fan
- Wind Turbo Ventilator
- Turbine Air Ventilator.
Melting Process Units, Steel & Power Industries, Rolling Mills, Furnace Unit, Textile Industries, Rice Mill, Food Industries, Plastic Industries, Chemical Industries, Dyeing Mills, Hospitals, Hospitalities Industries, Diamond Industries, Auto Industries, Paper Industries, Engineering Units, Wooden Industries, Warehouses, Storage Units, Pharma Industries, Oil & gas Industries & All kind of industries having roof top ventilation.